Tuesday, February 21, 2012

End of Day 1

Class was very confusing today, but in the end, my partner and I got the job done.  Even though we argued and ran into some problems, we were able to focus on the task at hand.  These computers are the worst though!  They are so touch sensitive that I keep messing up all the sentences I am typing.  Thank God I will be getting my MacBook soon.  Anyway, I think I need to play around with my Blog so that I can finally get used to it.  It doenst seem that bad, just annoys we that I was unable to figure it out right away.  I remember when I was younger, I was always able to fiugure out these websites and social media sites, now I look at the comnputer like it has three heads.  Guess it is just a reality check about how I am getting older and  not around sites like this.  Dr. Luongo keeps yelling at us to keep writing, but I am starting to run out of things to say.  She is a great professor though and I enjoy the class.  Good thing or else I would be having some problems.  I was nervous when I came to SPC cause I took a year off and transfered from MSU, so I didnt know how I would handle the new atmosphere.

3 comments:

  1. This made me laugh. I thought it was funny. It is true though about these computers they are terribe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree next class i will bring my macbook and I won't have any problems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I did not know you were a transfer student from MSU!! That's cool. Hope your enjoying SPC!

    ReplyDelete