Friday, February 24, 2012

Day 2, Glog

http://colaneria.edu.glogster.com/little-engine-that-could/

This is the beginning of my Glog.  This was my first time ever creating a Glog, so I did find some difficulty doing this assignment.  Good thing I have over the weekend to finish the project and to learn more about creating a Glog.  Over the weekend I want to figure out how to add animation to my project because I feel that it would bring a certain pop to the poster.  By creating this Glog, I am beginning to understand how this will be able to be used positively in my class and how my students will be able to benefit from this. 

2 comments:

  1. The picture you posted is very cool. It is much cooler then the picture of my book on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic work. I am impressed.

    ReplyDelete